Love foreign trade, dare to challenge themselves, challenge high salary, can bear hardships and stand hard work, be diligent and pragmatic, be active, have good team spirit, have a high degree of execution, can withstand strong working pressure and have strong stability, and aspire to engage in foreign trade for a long time.
1. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, able to write English letters quickly and skillfully, good spoken English;
2. Proficient in foreign trade process, can master the overall process from finding customers to the final submission of documents and tax refund.
3. Be familiar with foreign trade rules and policies, customs declaration, freight transportation, insurance inspection and other procedures; National tariff systems and non-tariff provisions; Knowledge of international aggregation and payment.
4. Familiar with international trade laws, regulations, conventions and practices, etc.
1. Pay five insurances and one fund in the month of employment, and enjoy legal annual leave, various subsidies, double salary at the end of the year and other benefits;
2. Provide various trainings and holiday benefits, and have more colorful staff activities;
3. The Company provides a sound and perfect post promotion system.